Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Phat Lewt - Sorta

Kelnix managed to grab two pieces of equipment on Tuesday night that should start helping immediately.

First up a new bow.


This sucker dropped off of the Deadwood furlbogs needed for Timbermaw Hold reputation. Needless to say I was very happy. It is a 6 dps gain over my old gun without counting the extra couple of agility. I do have to level my bows up a bit but that never takes very long.

Next up, I did the quest Winterfall Activity.


I have had my eye on this since the Armory listed it as the highest agility chest piece for my level range. That quest was orange to me but my faithful boar was able to tank up to two of the nasty furlbogs easily. I had previously been using a leather chest piece so I ended up gaining 150 armor and 5 agility. Very nice.

All in all a very good night of exp and equipment upgrades.

Last night we did three quests with Dave and Cat in a little over an hour. We slaughtered quite a few pirates trying to get enough snuff so that we could both turn them in. With three quests completed we made it about 1/2 way to 42. Having rested exp from not playing in years helps though.

No comments: